Parent(s)/Guardian(s) can apply if your son or daughter is in full-time education and if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:-
- Income Support;
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance;
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance;
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of £16,190 or less;
- Universal credit and have net household earnings not exceeding £14,000 per year.
- if you are an Asylum Seeker supported by the Home Office Asylum Support Assessment Team (ASAT); or
- if your child has a statement of special educational needs and is designated to require a special diet.
Student(s) can apply:
- if the course you are studying is a full-time course, and
- you are receiving benefit in your own name.